Saturday, April 2, 2011

What's in Your Purse?

This is a retread from a FB note in 2009.  Since then, we've added a baby to the family, so a diaper & ziplock with a few wipes have been added to my purse.  


What's in your purse?




by Dawnette Chumley Chadwick on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 9:48pm
I was searching for something in my purse and was entertained by it's contents. Here's my list. What's in yours?

Digital camera
Bottle of Excedrin
Work ID badge
Granola bar
2 packages of "potty candy" aka Skittles
2 unused, but crumpled tissues
Cinderella PEZ container
Passport
1 piece unopened junk mail
Grocery receipt
Goodwill receipt
Bank deposit receipt
10 coupons (unexpired, for once)
2 business cards from other people
Medical Reserve Corps "coin" - gotta keep it with me to avoid buying drinks
2 quarters
1 penny
2 tubes of lipstick
Mechanical pencil
2 watch batteries
2 rubber bands
1 credit card I'd lost and was why I was cleaning out my purse
Redbox DVD "Sunday School Musical"
2 popcicle sticks carved and taped together to make tweezers?
Tag from a scarf
Fabric scrap that I want to match.

That's what was in the main pocket. I didn't get to the others.

No comments: